- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Two Locations To Serve You
- Acupuncture of Morris County200 East Main Street
Rockaway, NJ 07866973-453-6400
- 141 Kinderkamack Road
Park Ridge, New Jersey 07656201-690-6696
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
I have suffered from seasonal allergies for almost 20 years. Each year they would progressively get worse- causing severe congestion, sneezing, puffy eyes, headaches, and often a rash. This would continue throughout the spring allergy season, and no pill or home remedy I tried ever really provided relief.
I started seeing David for acupuncture to treat my migraine headaches, and since that had been so successful, I decided to try it for treating my allergy symptoms as well. I was... Read more »
After injuring my left shoulder, I had several months of physical therapy. I regained *almost* full usage of my shoulder and continued with physical therapy exercises on my own, but had to stop. Then the shoulder pain got much worse. I saw an orthopedic surgeon and was diagnosed with a frozen shoulder. Before trying a cortisone shot, I wanted to better understand the alternatives. I recalled how a friend had been helped by David and decided to give acupuncture a... Read more »
After years of suffering with severe pain in the neck, back and down my entire right arm, I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and disc degeneration of my cervical spine. I had tried chiropractic, massage and had even undergone spinal injections to try to remedy the condition just to get some relief. Nothing had positive results. As an athlete and body builder, this constant nagging pain not only made being active very difficult, but day to day activities were also a... Read more »
I suffered with tinnitus and anxiety about it for a couple of years. I tried all the magic pills and sound machines (to mask the ringing) to no avail. My doctor told me nothing could be done and that I had to learn to live with it. When I got that bad news my anxiety levels went through the roof. The online forums on tinnitus didn’t help matters with their less than rosy outlook on the condition.
Then... Read more »
After playing a lot of golf in Florida this past winter, I suffered from “tennis elbow” of my left arm, which, unfortunately, has “cramped my style” and also has prevented me from playing golf this spring and summer. Apparently, “tennis elbow” isn’t just an overuse injury caused by playing tennis; it’s common to golfers, and it involves strained inflamed outer elbow tendons. Upon my return to NJ, basic arm movements such as being able to wring out a towel or... Read more »
Hours – By Appointment OnlyMonClosedTue10:00am-6:00pmWedClosedThu10:00am-6:00pmFriClosedSatClosedSunClosedPlease call our office if you need help scheduling.
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •